Fall arrest block / inertia reel / retractable type fall arrester, with built in two-way rescue/ recovery mechanism
• Aluminium housing, with a galvanised steel cable lifeline
• With release pin and two-way winding handle, to engage rescue/recovery mode
• Fixed handle anchor attachment point
• Attachment/connection handle or can be fitted to a davit or tripod via a bracket
• Aluminium double action hook on end of lifeline to EN362
Fall arrest device with rescue lifting and lowering facility, equipped with a recovery mechanism operated by a device mounted handle. After an arrested fall, or if the user becomes incapacitated at the bottom of a shaft, the recovery mechanism can easily be engaged by a second person to raise or lower the person to a place of safety.
Can be anchored directly to a suitable anchorage point via the attachment handle or alternatively can be mounted on a rescue tripod.
It is not suitable for use over a leading edge and has not been edge tested.
Leach’s is a trading name of “Beacon Group International Products Limited” registered in England and Wales, No. 8270847.
Registered address: Mercury House, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6LG