BIG BEN® ANCHOR TEST KIT FOR SCAFFOLD ANCHOR TIES
This new Big Ben Anchor Test Kit confirms the holding power of anchors in most construction materials, either for the purpose of establishing safe work loads or to validate the correct installation of existing fixings.
The tensile load of up to 25kN is applied to the fixing mechanically and hydraulics are used to register the load through an accurate analogue gauge, making the test very reliable.
NASC Technical Guidance TG4: 11 Type Certified
Features & Benefits
• Faster to work with
• Easier to set up & change tooling
• Lighter weight & safer to use
• Easy read gauge with rubber protector
• New design eliminates oil loss / seepage
• Large foot coverage
• Better engineered for less maintenance & longer life
• Snap & Go tooling
• Robust bag with carry handle
• Comes complete with User Manual, Certification and Calibration Form
No professional should be without a Big Ben Anchor Tester. For more than a century, the name Big Ben has produced innovative products. They have been designed and manufactured by people devoted to excellence, and proud of their legendary heritage of precision, quality and innovation.